Infosys Indore Software Development Block
The new 130-Acre Indore campus will make a strong statement in both its architectural style and sustainable design principles.
Infosys believes sustainability is the key driver of innovation. They are future proofing their campus master planning and building designs. A strategic choice to consider tomorrow today by being able to adapt to both the foreseeable and unforeseeable consequences of climate change.
• North / South orientation of buildings,
• Maximum day light penetration.
• No blinds or curtains provided as Infosys expect 90% of the floor plate to be naturally lit between 9AM – 5PM
• Climate Sensitive Design with utmost respect for regional influences.
• Zero Discharge Campus
• Extensive use of renewable sources of Energy
Client Infosys – (Indore). Architect Edifice – (Mumbai)
Green Building Consultants Terra Viridis – (Hyderabad)
Image courtesy of Architect Edifice – (Mumbai)
Built up Area : 560,417 sq-ft